By Gael (Plot 234)
– 1 white cabbage finely sliced
– 1 onion finely sliced
– 90 gm butter of oil
– 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
– Juice of 1/2 Lenin or dessert spoon vinegar
– Salt and pepper
– Place cabbage, caraway seeds, salt and onion in large lidded pan with melted butter, and sauté gently till juices start gathering.
– Cook for about half to three quarter hour adding a little water if necessary and stirring occasionally.
– When tender, add lemon juice and some freshly grated pepper.
This dish goes well with sausages or pork dishes.