By Gael (Plot 234)
You will need:
- A shallow container with drainage holes filled with soil.
- Small pot plants, eg.polyanthus, moss, succulents, violets, Spanish moss,etc
- Pebbles, shells, model frogs, use your imagination.
- Bigger pebbles for stepping stones.
- Paddle pop sticks for fences and building a house.
- Small saucer to make a pond if desired. Can put duckweed in.
Let children create their Fairy Garden as they wish. Have lots of FUN.
You could plant vegetable seeds in this garden and transfer to bigger garden once big enough. Cress and mustard seed can be trimmed.
Children, please send in your drawings of fairy gardens.
PS. Grownups can also.