By Annette (Plot 218)
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 carrot, thickly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, cubed
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 spanish onion, thickly sliced
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 1 fresh beetroot, cubed
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 tbs seeded wholegrain mustard
- 1-2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Herbs and spices (optional)
- Place all vegetables (excluding the spinach leaves) into a non stick baking dish, use a little oil. If desired, season with herbs and spices.
- Bake in oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes until soft.
- Remove from baking dish, allow to cool in bowl.
- Stir through spinach leaves, mustard and balsamic vinegar.
Can leave it in the fridge. Reheat the require portion before serve.