Recipe from BBC Food Recipes.
- 2 free range egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons Djorn mustard
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 7-8 pickled cucumbers
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1garlic clove, crushed
- 3 anchovies, drained and chopped
- small handful each of dill, lovage and tarragon, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 500gm red skinned potatoes, boiled till tender and cubed
- Blend yolks, lemon juice and vinegar till combined and with motor still running slowly add olive oil so that it emulsifiers into a mayonnaise.
- Mix remaining ingredients together with the mayonnaise, adding salt to taste.
Also check out the details of Lovage.