Working Bee – November 2014
We had a productive time at our working bee on the 8th November.
- We weeded the area behind the shed ( outside the gardens ) and have asked Whitehorse council if they have anything to plant. Awaiting an answer.
- Also weeded round the lemon trees near tanks.
- Checked all the taps and replaced washers where needed.
- Much of the perimeter was weeded, still some to do if anyone wants a job!
- The last path was wood chipped !! Yay!
- We then as usual had a yummy morning tea with a delicious apricot tart from the French shop and other treats.
- Some beautiful tomato plants grown lovingly from seed were shared between us.
We did not have our sausage sizzle as most people had other appointments.